After a long day of information packed sessions, exhibits and networking, you’re probably looking for a way to relax and digest the knowledge you’ve gained. At the Marriott Marquis, you won’t have to search far for entertainment and relaxation because you are in the lap of luxury. Enjoy any or all of the amenities shown. IAITAM goes to great lengths to ensure your comfort and convenience at all ACE venues!
- Marina Kitchen Restaurant & Bar Enjoy the hotel’s chic yet casual award-winning restaurant! With a tasty menu allowing you to “rediscover American classics,” you can try their “modern comfort food and… daily breakfast buffet”. And the food is just the beginning! Let your eyes wander in the spectacular views of San Diego bay including the huge marina.
- The Hideaway is a Full Service Spa At your service for quality rest and relaxation. The Hideaway is the go-to spa with invigorating massages, facials and body scrubs. Pamper yourself and leave stresses and worry at the door when you enter The Hideaway.
- Tequila Bar & Grille Located in the hotel’s tropical pool area, Tequila Bar & Grille allows you to enjoy signature cocktails and outstanding Baja Mexican cuisine poolside. Enjoy relaxing in a resort-like atmosphere where you can sample “one of the largest tequila selections in the world!”
- Fitness Center Available 24 hours, 7 days a week! The hotel’s fitness center offers a weight room that has cardiovascular equipment, free weights, and more! It also comes with complimentary fitness classes. Additionally, you can enjoy the scenic biking trail, jogging/fitness trail, and available jet-skiing, kayaking and sailing!
- Pool Take time to reflect on what you’ve learned while relaxing at the outdoor, heated freeform pools.
- Convenient Location The Marriot Marquis is located directly on the waterfront with a 466-slip marina, and boat rentals are available! All rooms offer scenic city or beautiful waterfront views. The hotel is within walking distance of countless local attractions including the San Diego Convention Center, City Walk, the Gaslamp Quarter, Seaport Village, Petco Park and more!
Customer reviews show top ratings on how clean, comfortable and spacious the rooms are, along with how friendly the staff is. An excerpt from one of the almost 3000 reviews states: “Excellent Hotel, Service and Property! Enjoy the sunrise and sunsets over the San Diego Harbor… lots of outdoor activities to enjoy…Very pleasant atmosphere and very courteous and helpful hotel staff.”
IAITAM’s negotiated rate for the Marriott Marquis ends on April 19, 2019. Be sure to book your hotel before April 19, 2019! We look forward to seeing you in San Diego, California May 22-24 for the largest ITAM conference in the world, the IAITAM ACE 2019!